View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2011, 05:47 AM   #54
Little_Ghost
ninjette.org member

Name: Mo

Motorcycle(s): 2009 SE Green/Black/White Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotgeorge747 View Post
Ok I look forward to knowing what all it comes with! The seller on that site messaged me and said he could SUPPOSEDLY match my color after I sent him pics of my bike. Although now the listing for that price seems to be taken down for some reason. Just wondering if you know if the seller you got yours from was "niuniuniu685685"? I wouldnt mind very much about color match or even switch the color of my bike completely if it comes with all new panels, but the gas tank would have to be repainted. Thanks again for your help!
I think I will be at our storage unit today, which is where the rest of the fairing kit is, so I will check and see what all is in there. As for the seller, yes, it was niuniuniu685685. IF none of the ones on DH Gate show the blue, I wouldn't try to see if they could color match. There is just too much distance between here to China to feel comfortable with them getting it right and if it shows up and it's not what it's supposed to be, you'd be shipping it back and waiting a long time for your money back.

Also, keep in mind, I only put the side fairings back on and that was a bit of a hassle. I'd be a bit worried about having to do the entire bike all at once. Just frustrating and time consuming. The longer it was between my spill and when I started riding again, the more nervous I got about riding.

If the ones on eBay are showing the blue that you want, I would spend the extra couple bucks and go with them.
Little_Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote