Thread: Girls on Bikes
View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #20
Ninja Assassin
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2010 two-fiddy (red)

Man i'm just not hanging around the right crowds.

I never ever see a girl driving her own sports bike around here (north Ga). I see a lot of cruisers with women drivers and they're about the most unpleasant thing to my eyes that i could imagine. They're typically older (which is ok) but rough/haggard looking women. I still admire them for riding but the ones i've talked to just weren't my type of people.

I've seen very few girl sportbike riders. One stands out though. My wife and i were at a bike night last summer. We're sitting on the patio and this girl pulls up on this big pretty R6 along with her (i assume) boyfriend on his bike and a few others. She's gets off and is strutting around b/c she knew people were looking at her (i'll admit she was very physically attractive). They didn't stay very long. So as they're leaving my wife and i just happened to be discussing her and how unusual it is to see a girl rider and suddenly *VROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM* this chicks bike flies out from under her and everyone runs over. I have never seen another human being feel so embarassed.

That being said, my wife rides with me and i try to keep it that way. I'm not sexist but she's about as girly as a girl can get. She can't ride a bicycle, muchless a 300 lbs. bike. She loves riding though and worked at a bike dealership for a while until it closed down.
Ninja Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote