Thread: New in Boston
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #14
coondog
ninjette.org sage

Name: john

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ninja 250 street fighter, 2008 street fighter ninja 500, 2001 nsr 125

I'm from Newport originally, family still there but I left at 17. The Caribe Lounge was where me and Whitey's boys hung out in the Zone, like a private club. He's still out there but Steven went down. Had to feel for the gunman, he really did it all. I'm still helping nieces I don't even know get through the red tape for nice condos in Southie. Funny, I just thought of Hyde Park, LMAO. Yeh I was there too too long in Boston Lad, Christ i can remember sending the wee ones out to brick the minorities pulling into DYC thinking it was a new world order or something eh. I was a sick bastard, the well you speak of, it was true gluttony. You a lawyer, going to Sucker U. and all. Tell me the truth, get in first try? LMAO. F'in Kevin White and then our cop buddy, never would have thought of them again man. Kickin' up the **** dude ya'are. Commonwealth Pier in the middle of the night, maybe havin' to show the North End a thing or three. I gotta stop, writing a book, started with the Nightline Dianne Sawyer bit. Cash is King me brother don't ever forget it. And don't ever fight over a woman. I'll be back home (Kerry) for a week so see yah in a bit wanker, Jonathan Richmond "with the radio on" in the background.
coondog is offline   Reply With Quote