View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2011, 08:44 AM   #60
Blackwidow
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paulette

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Ghost View Post
For me, I wanted a Ninja 250 because it felt small enough for me that I could be confident and not look like I was really trying to prove something. I like being a girl! You can still be a cool biker chick and ladylike at the same time if you know what you're doing. There's no need for me to try to be uber-competitive with other bikers out there.

I feel like these chicks on BIG BIKES are trying to prove something - kind of like the old saying about guys and big trucks... I think most of the ladies on this site have kept in mind that they are ladies and that is the most attractive thing in a girl to me!
I don't agree. Girls that ride bigger bike aren't trying to prove anything, they can do and thats why they are. I personally didn't think I needed all that extra power...which is why i chose the 250. I commend and respect the chicks that ride the 1000 something bikes, more power to them. It does not make them less of a "lady" just cuz they can handle a bike of that size.

Don't confuse us with men...their the ones that equate their pen!s sizes with their engine size. lol