View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2011, 01:07 PM   #16
ichibunkid.206
ninjette.org member

Name: Phil

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R

My parking lot practice has been limited to early Sunday mornings before the mall opens... it's about a 2 mile ride from the house, so it not like I head down the block and there I am....

I've been taking more evening rides around town after rush hour, kinda expanding my riding radius a little bit further with every ride... What is taking me the most to get use to at this point is being out in the open, with no car sheet metal between me and the guy next to me, or behind me (I feel so nekked)... but most of that goes away after I'm off and riding.

Haven't gotten up enough nerves to hit the freeway yet.... I figure there's enough surface streets off of the freeway that can get me from point 'A' to point 'B' for the time being where I can rev the engine up and down that it'll do me just fine for the time being...

Thanks all

PS. Kelly... I may need to add a water temp gauge to my bike like you did on your's