View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #56
newboy17
ninjette.org newboy17

Name: robert

Motorcycle(s): 09 blue ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
just my opinion but if you're braking hard you shouldn't be on the rear brake... braking so hard pushes the weight to your front tire and there isn't enough grip on your rear... it just locks up. leave it in gear and feed the clutch as you slow down so you don't stall. also just my opinion, but i would rather not stop short at a yellow light for fear of being rear ended if i can make it through the yellow... and... also just my opinion but if you didn't see it turn yellow in time maybe there's another issue here. too fast? not looking far enough ahead? staring at my fat girlfriend on the back?
no actually it was 2 red light , and they were about 50 yards apart, we wwere coming from the parkway at a regular speed, we didnt see the light bc we were looking at the 2nd red light, idk how your roads and light work in your state , and we werent speeding we were doin about 30-45mph , we didnt see the light bc we were looking at the wrong traffic light, lesson learn but my rear tire on the middle looks like a set of slick tires on my track car ..................my friend was a head he was in his 600 even he had a hard time stopping ,we both pass the white lane....
newboy17 is offline   Reply With Quote