View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2011, 08:12 PM   #14
Xoulrath
ninjette.org sage

Name: T

Motorcycle(s): Current: '11 ZX-6R; Previous: '09 Ninjette; '08 ZX-6R (Ex-Wife '09 TU250X)

I hate those guys. I bought my 250 from the Conyers location last year. I was excited when the sales manager there told me that they had purchased Motions, which was to me only so-so as dealerships go.

Well, the entire first three months of this year I spent looking at different bikes trying to figure out if I wanted to get something new or keep the Ninjette a bit longer. Long story short, after looking and looking, I end up at the Marietta location and find an SV650SF. I ask them for an OTD and the guy wants to run my credit. I tell him no deal on running my credit and ask again about the OTD. He tells me it's MSRP, despite Suzuki having rebates at the time.

Whatever, I went down the street to WOW and checked out the blue ZX I had been lusting over for a week. They dealt with me and I brought them a check Tuesday morning. About two months later I went back to MMS and they still had that SV sitting there. Idiots, they could have sold that bike if they weren't such asses. I sure hope your dealings with them were better than mine.