View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2011, 09:24 AM   #13
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
The price will come down depending on what shipping method you want me to use Stateside. As well, I'm not making jack either. I just want one of these things.

Here's the math:

Price of gauge + 37.00 for international shipping + 4% for PayPal fees.

Then whatever Stateside shipping costs. If you want to save money you can have me ship it to you via parcel post. It'll take longer, but it will also be a lot cheaper.

Hi Mike, I ship a lot of stuff and I've found that Fedex ground would be better to ship those gauges. They likely weigh under 3 lbs and the boxes should be pretty small. Fedex shipping rate would probably be around $12-$15 max for coast to coast shipping. It also covers up to $99 insurance at no extra charge as well as giving you tracking info. The only cost effective methods for shipping USPS is by flat rate or first class service. Their standard priority mail is a rip off and I avoid that where I can. You can further reduce cost by having people send payment via gift to avoid paypal fees.

I can't afford one of these right now, but kudos to helping people get some great gauges.