View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2011, 06:31 AM   #12
greatwhiteninja
Ridin Dirty

Name: Ed

Motorcycle(s): 2011 white se 250r , 2008 zx6R

1" in the front is about the lowest cause 2-2.5 up front the bottom of the headlight would be smacking the front fender when braking and links in the back on lowest level, is too low and the rear actually sits a touch lower then the front then, at least looking at the fairings underneath to use as a guide on how it sits. i tried just messing around in my driveway when i installed mine.. the bottom of the shock would smack the curb leaving my driveway, and who knows what else you would hit under normal driving, not to mention you would need a new kickstand cause even on the 2.5" setting the kickstand doesnt quite lean the bike over enough, i mean it works but sometimes it looks like the bike could possibly tip over if your not on perfectly flat ground, so new kickstand is needed below 2.5" for sure. heres a pic of mine with 1' blocks and links on 2.5" drop. then when im on it, it goes down another 1-2", even at this setting with me on it i rub the plastic liner underneath, im over 300lbs tho and had to customize that a little bit to make it work.

STOCK FRONT/REAR vv

THIS IS 1" UP FRONT, STOCK REAR vv

THIS IS 1" FRONT, 2.5" REAR vv
greatwhiteninja is offline   Reply With Quote