View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2011, 06:26 PM   #27
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserz View Post
Are there any stuff that we can get aside from the koso's? like you know, cheap farkle stuff?
sadly nothing is actually what i would call "cheap" when it comes to farkles, but then again, its all relative to the person buying the parts, hehe...

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showp...81&postcount=1

that was my old GB thread where i had quite a few bits n bobs~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
I already have the koso gauge, but I like that voltmeter. How much would it be the total cos with shipping.
are you talking about ONLY the voltmeter, or the voltmeter, and the custom fiberglass bracket as well? they both cost about 500.000 Rp each (which is around $60 each) shipping is hard for me to estimate. last time i sent the custom bracket only, by Regestered Post, it cost around $30 i think.

otherwise, there might be a small GB happening shortly with a DHL package that im getting ready to ship out soon (regardless if others join in or not, since the person wants the parts sent over).