View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2011, 09:20 PM   #24
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmonkey View Post
LOL go rub your ego somewhere else, kid. You're the one who was riding like an a-hole. You're not getting any high fives from me.

Oh and you need to go into your UserCP in order to add someone to your ignore list.
Did I miss something here, where was he riding like an a-hole? He was doing the speed limit while the other guy was going under the speed limit until he got pissed off and squidded... errr sped off into the distance.

I'm not trying to be rude or incite an argument here, just a little confused. I can see where the posts between you two got a little heated, but not where his riding was in the wrong, well other than the "you dips***" look he gave the squid.

As for the gear issue. He said he is only missing the pants. TBH, many riders here are missing pants because they are the hardest part to find a decent pair of (most stores seem to carry like 2-3 different ones and that's it ). I myself wear everything but riding pants only because I can't find any place that has a decent variety to try on so I can get some. Seems that 95% of the riding pants available are only available (in my area anyway) via online order which means guessing at the fit of them.
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote