View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #38
ChaosFromAbove
Money is a drug.

Name: Chaos

Motorcycle(s): 2011 ZX-6r, 2010 250r (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfloyd2002 View Post
As crazy as I get is to ride in my mesh overpants with nothing underneath. Talk about a breeze on your balls. Much cooler than jeans.

Riding in 90+ all the time in the tropics, keeping the sun off with ATGATT is actually pretty cool with the right mesh stuff on. As soon as the bike is rolling, air flows well and it isn't a problem. Sounds like you guys just don't have the right summer gear.

So I do say ATGATT to heat, which means I guess I goto hell. At least when I do I'll be rash free. http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=105585
Guess i should rephrase my go to hell...all i own is a leather jacket, leather gaunlet gloves, a 1 piece leather, leather boots...now that i'm in a pinch i can't afford mesh gear...so if u wanna wear leather in this weather, go to hell. lol

also, I've gone down with a mesh jacket, for the most part, it did its job...except for the chest area (hit a jersey barrier after being cut off by a car on an off ramp on the PA turnpike) had some nice rash there. It was about a 40-50mph impact.
ChaosFromAbove is offline   Reply With Quote