View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #40
ChaosFromAbove
Money is a drug.

Name: Chaos

Motorcycle(s): 2011 ZX-6r, 2010 250r (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri99an View Post
How did the sploogh feel when while riding on the freeway?

Someone said it best about gear....

whatever gear you decide to wear- just know there are consequences to what may happen to you....

As one that still rides in jeans with shin guards underneath...I too am still looking for the right type of pants.....I went to my local motorcycle superstore (Bert's Mega Mall Azusa, CA) and they had 3-5 types to choose from.......hard to choose from a limited amount...buying online is a crap shoot.....someone on this forum needs to open up a pants store so we can all be ready....and for the record I HATE ball sweat dripping down my leg on a hott 90+ day- at least in Cali it's not like back east where it's HORRIBLY hotttt.

Saw 2 guys on the freeway yesterday on gixxers riding in t-shirts, jeans, tennis shoes...the air blowing their shirts up....the wind going through thier sweaty balls and cooling them off..........ahhhhhhh to be young (and stupid) again is what I thought....I think I was jealous

When is it ok to ride in jeans and t-shirts? Discuss (per drsketch)

Like bible thumpers I too hate when people push gear on me....what do you work for Revzilla or something???

Alex- the heat is getting to me.... I'm soooo ANGRY!!!! I NEED A RIDE!!! BUT WHAT GEAR DO I WEAR SO I DON'T GET YELLED AT!!!
haha, you said it all...it has been way too humid over here for me to care to wear my full gear around town...call me a squid, i dnt really care...at least my balls are dry
ChaosFromAbove is offline   Reply With Quote