View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2011, 08:07 PM   #45
cerberusrex25
Accesories Guru

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): '99 EX250(Cafe/fighter project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
General consensus is that you want the woodcraft lowered risers instead o actual clipons. I'm looking for a pair myself.

For new exhausts you have area p and 2 brothers probably. I found a muzzy on eBay for 175. Here's a yoshimura that might clean up ok with a new can on it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-...#ht_2830wt_640

Just remember they each have their own downfall. Gotta take off the yoshi to change the oil filter. Or you gotta remove the sidestand for the muzzy. Read the ninja250 exhaust wiki for more info.
I'm gonna wrap it anyway, this might be something I might jump on, looks like the one on my concept drawing. I wonder if I would be able to fit one of them new triangle yoshi slip ons or maybe an akra shorty pipe.

As for the bars, i kinda want clip-ons because I kinda want an old racebike/cafe lookand stance(rider position) besides no front fairings which makes it less of a problem. I know it will be uncomfrotable as hell but I am willing to take the hit. also thinking on ordering a solo seat cowl from Airtech to complete the tail. this way it gets me the look I'm going for and get it road legal really quick.
cerberusrex25 is offline   Reply With Quote