View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2011, 02:32 AM   #17
Trailerboy531
Gear crash test dummy

Name: Max

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250 race bike, 2014 ZX-636r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
I don't mind mods like slip on, fender eliminator, flush turn lights. They are all plusses but none of them are a must.

Ideal would be 10k or lower $3.8k 250r basically.

After looking at every hole, I found a '09 model that fits my above description. I got the guy's address just now and will check it tomorrow. Hope it works out. If not, I'd appreciate any help I can get.

I pretty much looked at everything on craigslist ebay and cycletrader I think.

I'm located in Manhattan Beach.

I'll join you guys this week! I know it!

EDIT: The one I found is 4xxx miles, $3750 very clean and special edition themed green/black. It looks like a winner to me. Riding tomorrow will hopefully confirm this.
EDIT 2: You're more than welcome to ride with us (me and my cousin) tomorrow to the guy's place (little north of pasadena) My cousin can take you back to Hermosa. He's gonna go there anyway to watch AVP in the morning No sweat if you're busy!
What time are you going? I'd love to join you but I have work in the early afternoon and probably wont read a reply until it's too late. fyi that price is a bit high for a bike with no mods - it should have a decent amount of mods including at the very least a slip on exhaust for that amount. You could probably find about the same bike for 3G-3200 with a bit more searching. I wouldn't offer more than 3200. 3400 if you really really want it and don't want to wait any longer.

To put it in perspective for you when I got my bike it was 2800 miles 2010 Special Edition with a full aftermarket race exhaust system, LED strips, HID headlights, tank pad, rear cowl, Proton flushmount turn signals, and fender eliminator in perfect showroom condition for $4000 and that was purchased just 2 months ago.
Trailerboy531 is offline   Reply With Quote