View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:35 AM   #18
Gurk
Done here.

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailerboy531 View Post
What time are you going? I'd love to join you but I have work in the early afternoon and probably wont read a reply until it's too late. fyi that price is a bit high for a bike with no mods - it should have a decent amount of mods including at the very least a slip on exhaust for that amount. You could probably find about the same bike for 3G-3200 with a bit more searching. I wouldn't offer more than 3200. 3400 if you really really want it and don't want to wait any longer.

To put it in perspective for you when I got my bike it was 2800 miles 2010 Special Edition with a full aftermarket race exhaust system, LED strips, HID headlights, tank pad, rear cowl, Proton flushmount turn signals, and fender eliminator in perfect showroom condition for $4000 and that was purchased just 2 months ago.
It's alright man no worries. I'm sure we'll see each other soon enough :]
I think I'll try to talk him down to $3500. We'll see how that goes. Right now when you look at the market, I can't find anything close to what you're describing. The 2010 low mile models are selling for pretty outrageous amounts. I mean I think people are overpricing it but they don't wanna come down either.

I do think I'm being a tad impatient though, to tell you the truth I feel like I gotta have it right now. It's gonna be an extremely busy next few weeks and I don't wanna miss this bike for just $250.

Anyway. We'll see how it goes
Gurk is offline   Reply With Quote