View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2011, 12:10 PM   #23
Gurk
Done here.

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailerboy531 View Post
Well that's a freakin' bummer.... So we're looking for a new gen I take it? This is pretty important; obviously the new gens are better looking but are also more expensive to repair and insure. If you plan on upgrading as soon as you're capable then you might want to look in to a pregen, just keep in mind insurance really hikes up after 400cc.

I watched a good buddy of mine try to lane split and land up chucking his pregen through the middle of an intersection within the first 24 hours of having his bike - boy was he glad to have an older model and not be all upset about the damage it sustained. Just something to think about. I'll keep an eye out for ya and see what we can find
Totally considered the old gen. Probably smarter choice as first bike but I was always between 250 and 600s. It was obviously way easier to settle for 250's BECAUSE of the new gens. I hope to use the bike as long as it takes. I really want to be extremely comfortable on a 250 before I move up. So I'm really hoping to have the bike for a long while. Actually even after I upgrade, I'd like to keep it. That's why I feel like new gen justified

I just found another one. I'll have to check that out on Monday.

I'll keep looking for a while. I might have to settle for old gen eventually but not giving up yet!
Gurk is offline   Reply With Quote