View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2011, 05:19 PM   #15
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

I haven't had the problem personally, but a local guy did....

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.tcoasttalk.com/2010/08/17/fort-pierce-motorcyclist-beaten-in-road-rage-incident/

Fort Pierce motorcyclist beaten in road rage incident
August 17th, 2010 by TCPalm.com

By Elliott Jones

FORT PIERCE — A 21-year-old Fort Pierce resident riding his new motorcycle was beaten by an unidentified middle-aged man in an apparent road rage incident, police reports show.

The victim, Ian Hillard, of the 6200 block of Citrus Avenue, Fort Pierce, told police he was riding south on Oleander Boulevard at 9:51 p.m. Friday when a blue minivan cut him off.

The van went into a parking lot with Hillard following. The minivan driver then got out, shoved the motorcyclist and motorcycle to the ground, damaging a gasoline line.

Then “the suspect jumped on top of him (Hillard) and began repeatedly punching him in the head” so hard the helmet’s face guard broke off,” according to a police report. Finally, the van driver drove off, according to Hillard and a witness.

Police reports indicate that Hillard’s lips were split and bleeding and he had red marks on his right cheek.

Police are looking for the assailant, who is described as being in his mid 40 with short dark hair and a stocky build. The suspect has a suspended Florida driver license, the reports show.
But there was also another local biker hater that had a habit of running down bikers from the rear when they slow for a stop light. That guy is in jail right now awaiting trial after killing one biker and seriously injuring another in two separate biker hate crime incidents 6 months apart.

As far as hanguns, I really don't care what the "experts" say, if someone attacks me, they will find out first hand just what a 9mm kill round will do.