View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2011, 11:05 PM   #40
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarC View Post
We has a limited number of 1911's but mag supplies were low and you had to order(buy) a bunch of spares. Ammo wasn't as plentyful either so sadly they sat in the arms room and only a few guys carried them. I may have made the move on them but I got to shoot more rounds at the range and carried 2x what they could carry with less mag changes.

We had the opportunity to carry Glock 19's, SIG Pro 2022's, or if you were lower on the totem the Berreta. The Sig guys figured out real quick that they were better off with the Berreta, I personally had a G19. I think the Glock made an awesome close combat pistol..no problems with knockdown power at all

FWIW...we also made a full-auto Berreta (like the FS). I have a pic of it somewhere around here, maybe even a video if I can locate it.
I knew a guy who had a 1911 with a manufacturer defect that caused the pistol to fire fully automatic. I'd like to see the full auto berretta. I've seen tons of full auto glocks (G18???) on youtube, that thing is crazy
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote