View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:27 PM   #35
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

the kit is plug and play. i believe ive posted a semi DIY on the install that i did with my kit last year.

the price that is posted up top by Mike is the cost price that i have to pay for here. the exchange i used was 8500 Rp/USD, the exchange is still the same, so that stays the same.

however, the price that i will be asking will be those prices PLUS 10%. i will send the paypal request, so i will get the 4% deducted from the transfer on my end, then it costs me about 3% for me to withdraw the money from PP to my bank account here in Indonesia, so paypal gobbles up 7% right up. leaving me with less than 4%.

for shipping i will be marking up the price by 7.5%, to cover the paypal charges.

i had an issue with the other GB, where i asked for the exact amount, not knowing that PP would take 4% per transaction, and not knowing that it would cost me to withdraw money, so i ended up loosing money. however everyone in the GB pitched in and helped to cover that. oh ya, i told ppl it was optional to give me a tip, but not everyone did... which is why i was left in the red.

so, learning from that experience i want to make sure that i am certain that i wont be making a loss in $$, on top of the time i will have spent organizing this. and its not just a matter of me going to a shop and picking them up out of some shelves... takes me time to order them, i need to go pick them up, check that they are all complete, etc. anyhow, i am only making about $30 out of a $1000 transaction, which is actually next to nothing. i do not think that many would agree to do this for such a small amount. (im making this clear to all with the breakdown, in case anyone starts thinking that im just changing prices because i feel like it or something). so, tips are still welcome, hehe

im shipping the other package with the HID projector and koso kit, since no one wanted to join it on that, and the goods have been ready since over a week now.

if a GB happens, it will be shipped according to whatever gets decided here

cheers,
W.