View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2009, 11:59 PM   #29
zartan
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: zartan

Motorcycle(s): 08 250 R

So you are not feeling like riding a big wheel (as in when you were a kid and rode a big wheel and the bars felt up high.... do it at least evenly if possibly. disclaimer this is a suggestion...I not an expert. kKim is better at 'splainin things lucy!

Hey if you lower alot watch out for your stand spools they could bump the pipe on a large bump under compression. Not a big deal but I just take my spools off when I am not using them. just stuff to consider when lowering the bike. rubbing the underside etc.

to space it out you will want to add some washers to that hanger ( you will see in the instructions) I did not add an additional spacer to your kit and it is sealed up so you can use washers. It will look fine, it will make sense when you get it.

Not a big deal.. but it compresses on a big bump you might slightly scrape the inside of the pipe with the swing arm nut. I did bump alittle even with the stock hanger on it.Because the Yoshi is so wide. so the little extra spacing is just to make sure it doesn't happen.

But my bike is pretty lowered and I am stocky. I only noticed it on large speed bumps.