Old August 11th, 2011, 08:48 AM   #36
akima
Nooblet

Name: Akima

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R FI

MOTM - Oct '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liber View Post
No, there's no problem with it. I just don't equate body confidence with self-confidence. In fact, I know some real tools that look great but are all too concerned about how other people perceive them.

The people that regularly visit this forum understand the humor. We aren't going to change that sense of humor "just to appease people like you." If you(in general) can't handle the nitpicking or snarcking maybe you need to look for another community?
So sorry. Absolutely didn't realise that you were the appointed spokesperson for this community. I'm sure everyone who uses this forum is quite happy to have you speak for them.

I have no problem with the general sense of humour found on this forum. CynicalC is the first person here who I've thought was unnecessarily harsh.

Humorous speech is not mutually exclusive with rude and hateful speech. You or others may find CynicalC referring to ninja_sleeper as "real classy bitch" humorous, but I find it rude and hateful. I doubt very much that your sense of humour is shared by everyone in this forum.

I don't understand how you can classify CynicalC's comment, that I quoted, as "nitpicking". Maybe we speak a different language.

"equate body confidence with self-confidence": I didn't state there was a correlation between the two. You seem to be bringing it up in reference to my post. Why? Just a random comment? Maybe you have problems reading.

I wont be replying to anything else you say regarding this. It feels like I'm in conversation with an ape.
akima is offline   Reply With Quote