View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2009, 03:54 PM   #14
komohana
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 05 GSX-R 600 2003 EX250: Woodcraft Bars, Levers, Mirrors, Shim'd Mixture, Synthetic, '08 Rear Shock

in all honesty, i was looking for a larger bike when i had enuff saved up. nothing new for the amount i set aside to spend. having a 700cc previously, i was hoping to stay near that size or larger, if a deal came along.
well a deal DID come, and i am SO glad i didn't let ego win-out over the pure rush of riding something this manuverable.
friends who know my riding history aren't suprised that i'm on a 250 cuz they know for me, its all about the handling when tipping into the twisties.
newer, and especially younger riders who have started their motorcycle experiences onboard a 600 plus cc bike seem to always ask when am i gonna upgrade? and i'm more than happy to explain that 1- i just got this one 2- am having just TOO much fun riding my 250 and 3 - wife is going to use this bike when she is ready to begin her riding experience...and she can have the bike...when she pry's it outta my cold, dead hands!

what we ride doesn't make us the riders we are.
how we ride does, or at least, thats the way i've come to see it.

aloha

Remember when sex was safe
and motorcycles were dangerous?
komohana is offline   Reply With Quote