View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:55 AM   #28
JLinde1339
Fighterer in Training

Name: Joshua

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250R

I went to my local smoke shop to get some supplies, and it was a little rainy last night. So I'm sitting on my bike, checking my weather channel radar to see which way the storms were moving, and which direction I should head out on my ride. So this woman starts backing out of her spot and gets to within a few feet of me. Okay, no problem, she might need to back up a bit more to clear the car she was parked next to, as the parking spots are perpendicular to the travel of traffic leading to the lot entrance. Well, she backs up some more, and some more, never turning her wheel to get a better angle. She is at this point, inches from my leg. So I start banging on the back of her trunk. This must have freaked her out (how she didn't see me, I'll never know, I saw her eyes in her rearview mirror). So she pulls up, goes to get out of her car to check on me, thinking she hit me, and leaves the car in drive. Crunch! She smacked right into the car that was parked next to her. I couldn't believe it. Being she never hit me or my bike, I found the whole scenario hilarious. But that was my excitement for the night. LOL
Posted via Mobile Device
JLinde1339 is offline   Reply With Quote