View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM   #15
kaiserz
There's a limit to s2pdty

Name: A.D.

Motorcycle(s): 250r ninja (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaubideux View Post
Sombo has test-ridden one before. He seemed to like it.

His opinion.

I've sat on one and it seemed like it'd be a comfortable sport-touring kind of bike. I'm considering it as a replacement in a year or 2 to my Ninja, and then from there to a CBR600RR if I feel the desire to. My one concern is that it's a bit heavier than the 250 at 470lbs, the CBR600RR at around 410lbs would be a much easier weight to manage as a step up from the 375lbs of the 250R. But almost 100lbs heavier than the Ninja... But if I went with the FZ6R it'd require 2 things: a) replace the ugly-ass one-piece silver handlebar, and find a 2010 model in black w/gold wheels.

I like the white model but it is definitely a girl's model since it has pink in the graphics which, of course, are covered by the clearcoat on the gas tank so they can't be peeled off, otherwise I'd look for a white one too.
Dude it's scary to say that what you've type was on my head. that's my plan. @ 25 (2 years) I'll upgrade to an fz6r then hopefully get the 600rr I also love the white but there's the pink accent(Hope it's just stickers) and I feel you the ugly ass bars has to go.

it's so damn cheap that I really want to get it, and knowing that it's not a super sport (arguably) is a + for me.
kaiserz is offline   Reply With Quote