View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #13
Kevin2109
KThanksBye

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 zx636r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2ride View Post
I jumped on the opportunity and he originally wanted $3,000. I went to look at the bike and told him for the price I wouldn't buy it (quite a few fairing cracks; more cosmetic damage than he told me to begin with). About 3 hours later he shot me a text saying he would take $2600 for it. I went back, test rode it, and offered him $2,500 which he then accepted. I'm glad I went with my gut feeling to leave the first time. The bike runs great and it is fast as hell. So far I feel like my ninjette is more enjoyable to ride because in the twisties with that small tire on the back it's a lot of fun. The zx6r feels much more solid; it holds a straight line very well but so far I haven't been able to keep a good line while cornering. I can definitely feel the extra traction from the wider tire. And yes; I like to think of myself as a Lucky **** for finding this deal . I got such a good deal on it that, when I had the title transferred this morning, I had to get a dmv form notarized at my bank since it was less than 50% of kbb value. Maybe you could drive cross-country and buy it from me when It's back in better shape.

Very nice! Congrats