View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #19
NathanUc
B-Town Ninja

Name: Nathan

Motorcycle(s): Black 2013 Ninja ZX6R ABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASquared150 View Post
Well I decided I probably shouldn't wait on it - bolts in tires doesn't seem like the greatest thing to ride on - so I took it to BPS today. Just got back actually. Rear tire + install (including chain lube and adjustment) was $150. Not bad to me. Maybe a tad pricey but I needed the work done today and they did in about 20 minutes.

Nathan, I appreciate the offer - I'll definitely let you know if I need something done.

Anyway, now that I've got a new tire I'm ready to ride! I've been riding around campus to and from class and I've notice two Ninjas, one red one blue parked outside of Eigenmann hall all the time - do you guys know them? Also the other day I was leaving a lot when another guy on a blue Ninja rode up to park, we chatted for a bit and I got his number to ride in the future. His name's Matt. Looks like we got a gang of Ninjas here.

I know about the following Ninjas on campus:

2012 Red/black SE stock (rider won it from that recent event)
2010 Red (outside of Eiganman, hasn't been moved in over a year....)
2008 Red (stock, don't see it around a whole lot)
2010 Red/black SE stock (see this guy parked a lot in Wells/IMU)
2008 Blue (yoshi pipe, bike was really dirty, probably doesn't get out much)
20?? Blue (stock, nice guy; never got his name but he's around campus a lot)
2011 White SE (stock, I've only seen this guy once or twice recently. ATGATT chap though)
2008 Black (guy I met at BPS, never actually seen him on the road, but cool guy)
NathanUc is offline   Reply With Quote