View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #27
PsychoNinja
Ninja Dog

Name: Brady

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
I'm planning on putting one of these in my bike. http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...id=7njTSZ0bxGF

It allows you to remotely track your bike and its also incredibly small so you could put it in a very difficult to get to spot and attach it to the battery. It has different tracking settings, the lowest allowing allows it to go 1 month without a charge and the highest 1 day. Depending on how often you ride (which will charge the tracker) set it accordingly i.e. track once every 15 mins/1 hour/6 hours. Then you will have a map of where the thieves took your bike. It will likely take them a few hours to take apart your bike and actually find the tracking device, but by that time you will know exactly where they are and direct the police to them.

It would be a good idea to set it up so it only charges when the bike is turned on so it doesn't drain your battery.
This would be awesome to get. However, if someone stole my bike and I knew where they were, the police better get to the thieves before I do.