View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011, 06:13 AM   #40
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawiKid860 View Post
I think the general consensus guns are a no no. As much as I'd love to beat the crap out of a rude driver, or even a stalker, I don't want someones life on my head nor do I think someone deserves to die just for being an inconsiderate driver. Unless however they cause an accident and kill another motorist/pedestrian/anything. Otherwise a nice ass whooping and losing their license would be a perfect punishment.. but in most cases they end up getting the satisfaction of pissing someone off
An inconsiderate or rude driver is not what you described. Being inconsiderate or even a jerk driver doesn't warrant your time worrying about.

However, a stalker/bully is a different matter. Those have to be dealt with. That is, someone who is deliberately threatening your life. A non-violent way to deal with the guy would be to get a half dozen or more biker friends to go with you to his house. Knock on the door and tell him that you didn't appreciate him trying to kill you. That might be enough, but if not....

The bottom line is that only you can decide the appropriate course of action when dealing with bad people you encounter on the road.

Me, I have a zero tolerance policy for people trying to kill me (in case you haven't figured it out already).