View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #9
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Street bike #1) Once, dropped 99 GSXR on my leg in 2005 from pants getting stuck on pegs.
Fell at stop sign, bike landed on leg, required cager help to right myself. Embarrassing, dumb noobie stuff. Bike wouldn't start, needed call mommy for ride home. Gas was all over me and the street, coulda started fire from that one stupid pants/peg mistake.
Also dropped the 99 in 2005 in my garage.
Never at speed, but almost when I learned about tank slappers. lol

Never dropped my R6 (street bike #2)

Dropped my Ninjette 3 times. (street bike #3)
Once trying to go around a speedbump in the dirt, coming back on to the asphalt I caught the edge of the asphalt to the tire edge and tipped.
Once at 50mph into a guard rail.
Once dragging knees at 3mph. (kinda on purpose, simple tip, no damage, caught myself)

Dropped my GSXR Alstare once, in the driveway. Broke a tail light and cracked a fairing. $700 to replace with new JDM fairing and tail light. (street bike #4)
Also dropped it in the garage once, denting the Alstare tank slightly. Old jixxers are heavy.

Normally when I drop one it's a low speed thing or in the garage or something dumb at a stop light like not getting my feet out early enough and they got stuck on something.

Been riding street 6 years to accumulate these misshaps. They seem to be getting less and less.
The only one that really stands out is the 50mph guard rail one..
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote