View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2011, 09:38 PM   #112
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacremasses View Post
Youre right you CAN get them here its just pretty hard. My dad has been looking at getting one and from what I understand you need a law enforcement endorsement, a reason, fees, and then maybe get one... correct me if I'm wrong someone... It seems simple enough, but getting an endorsement is pretty hard as they are basically accountable for you now.. So most officers do not want to do that. The only reason my dad could and would most likely get it is because his buddy is the chief of police in the neighboring town, and he would do that for him...

Someone like me? get outta here. No way I could ever get one EVEN though I have NO record and have never even gotten a ticket, Im 24 so Im dangerous, even though Im married and have a 3 year old son at home, who Id like to come home to every night...

You need to have reasonable cause in order to get a CCW. There is no endorsement system. You have to prove that you need a firearm in order to be safe. People who can get a CCW are Police, Doctors (because drug addicts may attack them in order to get their script pad), People who carry large amounts of cash around (buy an ATM and you qualify, Jewelry Store Owners, etc. etc.....

Perhaps those certain radical groups should over throw the govt. as long as they arent those insane jihadists that want that sharia law bullshit...

Thats where we are heading and it is appalling. (I mean we are heading in the direction of the UK)
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote