View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM   #94
Ninja Assassin
ninjette.org member

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2010 two-fiddy (red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
I hate those guys. I bought my 250 from the Conyers location last year. I was excited when the sales manager there told me that they had purchased Motions, which was to me only so-so as dealerships go.

Well, the entire first three months of this year I spent looking at different bikes trying to figure out if I wanted to get something new or keep the Ninjette a bit longer. Long story short, after looking and looking, I end up at the Marietta location and find an SV650SF. I ask them for an OTD and the guy wants to run my credit. I tell him no deal on running my credit and ask again about the OTD. He tells me it's MSRP, despite Suzuki having rebates at the time.

Whatever, I went down the street to WOW and checked out the blue ZX I had been lusting over for a week. They dealt with me and I brought them a check Tuesday morning. About two months later I went back to MMS and they still had that SV sitting there. Idiots, they could have sold that bike if they weren't such asses. I sure hope your dealings with them were better than mine.
A lot of times the finance manager is the one setting the final price whether its a financed bike or not. BUT he only gets a commision on what's financed. So he's not really going to have any motivation to work with you even if you're standing there with cash in hand. Stupid setup but i've discovered thats how alot of dealershps around here work. WOW is setup different and that's why they'd play ball with ya on it.
Ninja Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote