View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #26
reaubideux
Perpetual Newb

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2010 MIB Ninja 250R [sold]; 2006 CBR600RR [sold]; 2013 Triumph Street Triple R

Bumping for a few more pictures, had a chance to go out and do some riding around this past weekend and decided to do a photo shoot with my bike... I have about 6 or 7 I want to post but haven't gotten around to running all of them through Photoshop for touching up, here's the few that I've managed to get finished.

Decided to head up to the Gateway Arch and do some photos along the riverfront and in a couple of urban areas nearby. The area is not exactly safe after sunset, let alone any time of the day really, so I had to work with the harsh sunlight versus the nice soft, ambient lighting you get around sunrise and sunset but it actually worked to my favor for a couple of as-yet-to-be posted photos. Unfortunately, in my haste for posing the bike, hopping off with my tank bag, taking off my helmet, and snapping the photos and then hopping back on, putting my helmet back on, and scooting out of the rougher areas I wasn't making sure the bottom of my tank bag was clean so I picked up some pebbles which caused some nice scrapes in the tank.

Wish I could've edited my original post to include these so they're all at the top of the page, but I guess you lose your ability to edit a post after it's been out there for a certain length of time.

Hope you like'em.

It was actually kind of weird, the wall of graffiti, a wedding party arrived just before I was leaving and were doing full party photos in front of the wall.

reaubideux is offline   Reply With Quote