View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #1
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, '84 Honda Spree 50cc

Talking Heya! from AL

Hi guys (gals),
I've been punting along on my 50cc, 1984 Honda Spree for the past couple of months which amounts to my 2000 mile riding experience. After having dreamt about, wished on and salivated over the 250R for that same period, I came across a sweet deal on ebay for a 2009 model with only 800 miles on it! It had been laid on the left side and had a broken signal light, broken shifter and minor cosmetic damages to some of the fairings and tank. Well, I took the leap, bid and won it for $2,150! (+$350 shipping). I have already bought new signals, the shifter assembly, new fairing pieces and a used but unblemished tank and am now awaiting my bike's delivery. In my excitement, I've been cramming on all things 250R to welcome my ninja with a capable pair of hands, but I'm still hopelessly noobish and I would greatly appreciate any tips, hints, advice..anything at all, that you guys think I should buy/read up on before I receive my ninja and start the process of making her fully operational.
Anyway, sorry for my long post...I'm just so freaking excited!
Thanks for bearing with me.
Peace.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untited.png (352.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png Untitled.png (350.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png Untitd.png (417.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png Un.png (400.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg U.jpg (64.9 KB, 2 views)

Last futzed with by EthioKnight; October 7th, 2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Here'r some pics posted by the buyer.
EthioKnight is offline   Reply With Quote