View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #307
Live2ride
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Cody

Motorcycle(s): 06 yzf r6r previously: 09 ninja 250r, black 07 zx6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honko View Post
I just realized if we do end up having the family get together on the 22nd it would probably be in the late afternoon/evening, so I am definitely up for going! (if I can get up).

I live in Fairfax so if any of you are near and want to meet up somewhere and ride to the official meet up spot (an hour ride in itself, for me at least) let me know.
I live near the intersection of 211 and 229(Rixeyville Rd.). There's a shell gas station/711 right at the intersection of the two. Idk if anyone else is going to be going through there but I'd be happy to meet up and ride to the main meeting point from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodadooda View Post
I support this decision! From what I've seen of your 250, I bet it looks even better in person.

You think the ZX is comfier than the 250? I would have figured it to be the other way around because of the riding position. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a chance to actually ride one yet...
Ummmmmmmm.........well......about that, hehe. The vinyl job I did to the bike has begun to show some serious signs of wear (some spots have worn through the vinyl, others were peeled up from rocks and such hitting them. From 10 ft away it looks cool though . I hope to redo some of the vinyl over the winter because a few pieces could really use it. I guess she could use a wash too .