View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2011, 05:05 PM   #22
TFKninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Pete

Motorcycle(s): 2009 ninja 250r

Ok you will end up with some screws left over. Lol when it comes to the light and the speedometer, the light requires new screws. The speedo I have told them about, but the brackets aren't thick enough for the grommets so I shimmed them with some rubber o- rings. Some holes needed to be bored out to correct size and even ovel shaped. I really had to stretch the side fairing to fit the last screws. ABS shrinking when cold makes sense. Maybe do it in the middle of summer and leave them in the sun for a while before fitting them. Lol. I have a couple of spots that need to be trimmed and repainted. But like I said I have a mate with a panel shop. They are sending me paint. The green does look genuine Kawasaki. I love it. I prefer black but now I've the best of both worlds. I am still having issues with my throttle cables. But all I am waiting for now is my new handle bar and ct thunder has also sent me flush mounts indicators and relay and diodes etc. I now have indicators on the mirrors. My ankle is still a little knackered from the crash but I'm sure I can give it go and ride as soon as it's ready. Yeeeeehar. Got the loud dan moto and the hot look, hope I'm seen now.