View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2011, 12:48 AM   #1
|Complex|

So, it's already been a pretty ripe day..

As the title says its been a pretty ripe day from the beginning.

I didn't do so well on my college math course. So, I failed.

having pretty dumb Ex-girlfriend problem and to top it off it poured like hell and my $189 ICS100 book got all soak from the rain...

So, I come after a long and pretty much stressful day... Jump on the computer and about to play some Silent Hill 3. Right when I was about to start it up. My soon to be step mom walks into my room and says "Umm, Daniel...I backed into your bike. I am so sorry!"

The amount of rage rushing through me was indescribable. At this point you expect me to say "I blew up" or "I went apeshit". No, I didn't.

She stared at me with that "oh sh*t face" you know? When your teeth is showing, eyebrows are up and your neck looks like its about disconnect from the shoulders?

I silently stoop up, grabbed my flashlight, and went outside.

Now before I start describing the damage. I just wanna go over a few things.
The bike already has some minor scratches and cracks on the fairings. Also, I recent dropped over $600-700 in parts...I also overhauled the handlebars when I did my brake pads and rotor overhaul. The handle bars were bent from the previous owner. (Note: Parts were OEM.)

Now for the damage.

The new handlebar only 5 days old on the right is now bent.. and the brand new bar end I bought is looking like how it did before. The new brake lever has deep scrapes and is bent.. both right turn signals are hanging off. The rear brake pedal is mangled and the upper fairing in the top right corner is split and cracked even more... The front wheel fairing has a star shaped crack on the top and the right muffler is dented in...

Words can't describe how angry I am. I am so angry I am loony..Did I mention that after I looked at the damage I turned to my brother and step mom and started historically laughing?

So, here I am. Locked in my room. Lights off. Typing on my smartphone. Trying different ways to vent.

and part of a club.

Pictures will be up tomorrow. Night guys.