View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2009, 08:47 AM   #3
Gregular
Not on the rug... man

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Diablo Black Ninja 250r, 2009 Triumph Daytona 675 Special Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowlife View Post
The Europe and Thai versions of the 250r are fuel injected, thus i am looking at importing one of them. It would be great to be able to get a power commander for the bike BUT are they available? Power Commanders site lets you search for an 'ex250' '2008', but the next page is an error page)
The reason why i would go to such lengths about a 250 is that it is for a friend who height restricts her to only a few bikes, the 250r being the best choice. I would really love her to be on a 450/650 in future for safety, but that is unrealistic, so to power up the 250r is the best choice.
Any help with the power commander for the 250r?
there is a power commander available for it.
there are no mappings to download as yet
All the mods to my bike are just finished, soon as I've put 1k miles on it and switched to synth, its going to dynojet for some R&D and to have that very commander fitted with a custom mapping on a full yoshi system

hang tight, ill be posting pics and dynos in 2 or 3 weeks time