Old November 14th, 2011, 10:51 AM   #97
setasai
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfloyd2002 View Post
Available on Kindle, too.
But the kindle version doesnt have all the pretty pictures in COLOR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd254 View Post
ok, I got it. dont pull the clutch. I was merely asking if the rule apply to potholes... since were not talking about riding over anything. potholes comes in all sizes, and if the pot hole is deep enough... pulling the clutch might be the best option.
I told you AGAIN because in your post you said this^^. That let me to believe that you still did not understand what I was saying. So, I repeated myself.

As for the other things... I am not you, the actual rider. I will state everything that I think needs to be done. If you are doing it and think you are doing it well then I say "kudos". If for any reason you think I might be right and you can do better then I hope you see that and do better. All I am trying to do is say everything and anything that can do to help you in another similar situation but I wasnt there... nobody here was... only YOU and only you alone.

Good job on your rules! Be careful and ride safe. Might I start your riding rulebook with ATGATT, ride happy, and no alcohol for the day if you're riding.
setasai is offline   Reply With Quote