View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:57 PM   #40
Heed
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: John

Motorcycle(s): None yet, yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflash View Post
OK, folks... a bit of reflection here...

If the helmet leaves marks, then it

a) is too small
b) is the wrong shape
c) both a and b

If a helmet doesn't fit properly, then it won't protect your head properly, and will be uncomfortable.

If you paid $$$ for a helmet that doesn't fit properly, then you wasted your money.

Fortunately, I see talk of Shoei and Arai, so at least you're all looking at quality helmets.

However, buying a helmet that doesn't fit because you don't feel like taking the time to go try them on is like buying tires for your Ferarri at the Tractor Supply Store. You will never know what you're missing... until you need the helmet... hope you don't find out you've compromised the helmets protective qualities "by accident."

Go Try The Helmets On At The Store.
Get One That Fits Properly.

Or is your head worth the effort? Concussions hurt... trust me. But I'm lucky enough to be able to say that...
Unless you forgot to put the word 'either' in your sentence, I don't see why part C was necessary. =p

And your metaphor is kind of lame, it doesn't really make sense. lol

Quote:
buying a helmet that doesn't fit because you don't feel like taking the time to go try them on...
How do you think I learned that it didn't fit in the first place? Herp derp.

Concussions? Really? lol. I'm more worried about my head cracking open like a cantaloupe.

Quote:
Go Try The Helmets On At The Store.
Get One That Fits Properly.

Or is your head worth the effort?
^Sounds contradicting. lmao
Heed is offline   Reply With Quote