Old November 16th, 2011, 07:57 PM   #1501
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyCavies View Post
Thank you Sombo,

I feel that this game plays just fine as we have been playing it.

That's all that akima and myself are attempting to do. Some of the old rules and exceptions had been forgotten or just weren't known to newer players. So we are simply re-stating them so newer players can know. The idea of the game is to go out and explore. In the beginning with members having more than just the ninjette the original mods of the game accepted anything Kawasaki. As our member base grows it's garage we see a faster change in bikes than we do in member base. Therefore I feel we can agree that as long as you are a member here and want to play that you should be allowed to play. Regardless of what you ride now, we are all ninjetters at heart. If you have a ninjette and something else I do ask that you at least attempt to use the ninjette for the challenges since this IS a ninjette forum.

We have the time limit to help keep the game both fair and flowing. I made the time suggestions and asked for feedback and most agreed with my suggestions. If there are other suggestions for time-frame feel free to voice them so that all players may pm myself and/or akima with what they feel is an acceptable time-frame for challenges.

So go out, ride, explore, take pictures, and be creative.
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote