View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
DIY: Search Ninjette.org Like A Pro

Are you tired of failing at using the search option offered on this website? Do you search for your issue only to come up empty handed? Have you ever started a new thread with what you thought was novel information only to have Alex or another senior member be the first to post with a plethora of links relating directly to your post making you feel like a half retarded monkey with brain damage induced by syphilis? Do not fear! You are not alone!

For just $14.95 you too can learn to search ninjette.org in an efficient manner! I'm also throwing in free blinker fluid and exhaust bearings, just pay shipping and handling.

Ok, **** it...

Here's why you can't find the information you are looking for. Alex purposely installed a crappy search tool so that he can always be God of ninjette. Just think, while you tirelessly search for nuggets of information and come up with nothing, well here comes Alex, the all knowing king, searching through his website and coming up with your answer in mere seconds. We have become dependent on this Elitist. He is the only one who knows the secret to unlocking ninjette.org's information coal mine... Until now... We must liberate ourselves from his grasp, we must become independent, for without independence, we are no better than bananas.

To unlock ninjette's true search capabilities simply press R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up. You will now find your inventory is full of new weapons including a baseball bat and an M16. Shoot Alex.

Then, head on over to google and type in: site:ninjette.org how come bike no go fast

The term "site:ninjette.org" forces google to only retrieve links from ninjette.org. The benefit of this is that you can now search through ninjette.org with google's advanced searching engine. That's right google, you're my bitch, do what I say.

You will find that google pulls in far more relevant threads than the pseudo-search of ninjette.org, allowing you to find posts by specific members or any other criteria you may have for finding threads. With this tool, Alex can no longer make you feel retarded. You're still retarded but at least you won't feel like it.

Happy Searching

(pssst Alex! What if you added in a secondary search option that auto-searched through google using the criteria I specified above. That would be freakin neato)
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs

Last futzed with by Jiggles; November 16th, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.