View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2011, 10:46 PM   #1
Joule
ninjette.org member

Name: Tej

Motorcycle(s): Black 2011 Ninja 250R FI

Cool O hai thar~ new user here :-)

Hello everyone.
I am glad to be a part of this community. I booked my ninja already but will get it shipped in 2 months.

About me: 22 year old Indian who is crazy about bikes and strongly prefer bikes over cars anyday. Bikes's engine sound is like music for me and i can never get enough of it.i love to accelerate than speeding. Yeah i am thin so i am light as feather.. Ahaha
I have driving experience of 5 and a half years and on indian roads XD (makes me feel like a champ LOL)

My first bike: It 'is' bajaj pulsar 180cc with single cylinder.17 bhp and accelerates fast enough. Its sound is impressive since i never went easy on this bike..lol
Never had a crash on it yet but yeah.. Did fall many times at 0 kmph . Knce even with my gf XD hAha (she wasnt hurt at all.i used full force to lessen impact XD)
My poor bike was made to go @ max speed of 115 kmph within 4 hours after getting it out of showroom by my asshole but still a dear friend.yeah it was for many km he didnt leAve throttle.

Reasons i chose ninja 250 for :

In india,bikes cost A lot. Affording higher cc bike would burn a huge hole in my pocket. Thiz bike will cost me 300,000 indian currency if i decide to pay cash..
Thats around 7k us dollars if i ignore sudden plunge in indian economy which is to be normal very soon.
It costed so much because of costs of importing it.650R was my target but it would have costed 480,000.
+ i am a diehard fan for pure black bikes without any vinyls.
I will surely upgrade my bike after many years though but i will make sure its quad cylinder XD (dat sound QQ)

What i want in my bike?
MAX ACCELERATION!! Yeah well i wish you all can help me with modification to be done to increase power of my bike ^^ i even searched for Turbo but no one mentioned it's cost and it's availability.

And i want a wider rear tire even if it screws up its nimbleness.

Please share your performance fixes and please suggest me the best ones with your own personal experience!
Joule is offline   Reply With Quote