View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2011, 11:07 PM   #15
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Josh, I used to work at Sears in Home Electronics selling mainly HDTV's and I have put hours and hours of research into the subject of 3D on TV's as well as HDTV's themselves. I no longer work there, but I can still help you determine the perfect TV for your needs.

First off, what is the lighting like in the room you want the TV to be in. Is it a bright room with lots of windows? When watching the TV will you be seeing any glare from lights or windows?

I ask because 3D looks much better on plasma sets (don't let anybody tell you plasma is inferior, it is in fact superior to LED in nearly every aspect). Your best bet is going to be a Panasonic 3D TV. Panasonic is widely regarded as the best plasma maker and their 3D is epic.

But before we get into that I want to know if a plasma set is even a viable option for you. The only category that plasmas fail at is in bright rooms or when there is glare.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote