View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #13
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
@sombo, I've done some researching, and consensus is that this kit will work for a pregen, you just have to be creative about a fuel return if you don't want to drill into the tank. They're essentially the same bike anyways. If you go on the Ecotrons site, there's a video of this kit installed on a zzr250. If you do go about installing this, please post a DIY with pictures to help those of us later on down the road who do this. The discussion between me and greg737, and a few others about the fuel return came up with a likely solution that you should look into.

I'm not in on this GB. I'll sit and watch others' progress intently and decide if I should do this later on. I will be especially interested on how the conversion goes with pre-gens and those with pods on their intake/full exhausts etc and see how this system does when put up to the test. I also want to see others' input on the software aspect and once we get enough people with the conversion, we should start a thread similar to the Jetting Database that allows members to post their values for certain setups
I don't believe the pregen will be that different from the newgen... do you?

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=74579
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote