ninjette.org guru

Name: Natalie

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 Special Edition Red/Black

FS - '10 Kawasaki Ninja 250R SE - < 300 Miles - Tons of Mods - $4200 OBO - CA

2010 Special Edition Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Less Than 300 Miles
Over $1500 in Mods
$4200 OBO

So I hate to do this, but I've come to realize that I have to sell my Ninja. I initially bought it to ride along with my husband (He has a 09 GSXR 750) but with two kids, and now a third (Just had a baby in Sept), I just don't have the time to go out and ride it, let alone along with my husband. Also, I just don't feel like I want to risk possibly getting hurt on the motorcycle now that I have a newborn baby boy.

After getting the bike, I enjoyed modding it almost as much as I did riding it, so with this bike you are getting lots of extras. Over $1500 in mods. I don't want to part anything at this point, so please don't ask. If I find the bike is hard to sell at this price, then I'll possibly consider parting it out. But to be honest, whoever buys it has a huge opportunity to make a lot of their money back if they choose to part it out themselves. I personally do not have the time to do it. Any stock parts that I still have will also go to however buys it. (For sure, I don't have the stock levers - I gave them to a friend) This bike has never been dropped. It was tipped over once (happened before I lowered it), but there are no signs of damage. It is truly in immaculate condition, is one of a kind, and has always had a bike cover over it. So here's the list of mods that you'll get owning this bike along with the prices I paid for some of them.

Performance Mods:

- Carbs Shimmed (3 washers each)
- Kleen Air System Removed
- Snorkel Removed
- Two Brothers Black Series Carbon Fiber Slip-on Exhaust w/ Red Bolts & Silencer ($444)

Visual Mods:
- Projekt D Fender Eliminator ($90)
- Black Rear Spools
- Diode Mod/LED Relay
- Proton Flushmount Front LED Turn Signals ($80)
- LED Dash Lights
- DDM Tuning HIDs (High & Low Beam Installed) ($50)
- Color-Matching Fairing Bolts
- Keiti Tribal Tank Pad ($17)
- Roaring Toys Lowering Kit (Front Risers, Lowering Links, Blk/Red Kickstand) ($190)
- Shogun Frame Sliders ($100)
- Shinto Gloss Black Rear Fender ($350+)
- Gloss Black OEM Solo Cowl w/ OEM Leather covering Rubber Pad ($100)
- OEM Rear Seat
- Clear DMP Integrated LED Tail Light ($80)
- Red Oil Cap
- Ninjette.org & 250R decals
- Red/Black Adjustable Ebay Levers ($80)
- Black Hotbodies GP Windscreen Dual Radius ($75)
- Red Passenger Foot Levers
- Red Tire Valve Caps
- Red/black D3 Grips (Never Got a Chance to Install) ($42)

Also here's a thread that documents the progression of the modding of this bike.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60269