View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2011, 12:59 AM   #114
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-B-Man View Post
I might be interested. I'm a bit concerned about installing all this though, since I'm not familiar with fuel injection system. I'm a little confused about the fuel return line, with a CA tank, which port do you re-purpose for this? I'll also need to find someone to weld the sensor bung for me. A few of you guys are in the bay area though, so maybe a group install? I probably will have to ride down to the south bay from Daly City though, since that seems to be where most of you are located.

let me do a little more research, as well as sell off some stuff (If I am getting this kit, I'm debating whether I should do it on the stock exhaust system or the muzzy system. If stock, I'll probably just sell the muzzy. Or maybe buy extra bungs do it on both). I'll let you guys know before the new deadline, though I suppose you guys already have enough to get 25% off now, since you do have 5 people if you include lgk.
It's a plug and play system. Since you have a CA tank, you just plug the fuel return line straight into one of the emission holes in the tank. If you want to come down and get some help @setasai and I would be glad to help you out
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote