View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #130
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecotrons View Post
You can reuse the stock screen for the fuel pickup. Yes, it is good practice to have it, though you will have an external feul filter from us. Double filtering is better.
Yes, this tank valve and the new harness will come w/ the kit! our website is not updated yet.
The new ECU has been used for all new customers. We do not make old fuel control only ECUs any more.

thx, Matt
Matt,

I'm really starting to get interested. A few more questions if you don't mind.

1. What's that little screw between the new intake manifolds? Does it require "syncing" like we do for the carbs?

2. What is the fuel economy like on a pregen with this FI system? (As compared to the carbed version of the same bike.)

3. How does the performance compare with the carbed bike?

4. It comes with the software, but does that mean that the performance and fuel economy are programmable?

5. How did you make that stuff? Do you have molds or something for the manifolds and fuel return petcock?

6. When we pay for our kit, do we call you up individually and say its for the group buy and pay $450 individually with a CR card? If not, how?

7. What would we use the choke cable for after converting to FI? Is it possible to use it as a High Performance/High Fuel Economy switch? Is there a way to get that selection into the ECU on the fly?

8. Lastly, it fits the pregen, right?

PS- one more:

9. Can the O2 sensor "bungs" be JB-Welded on, or do they have to be actually welded?