View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #633
shiroganeshinobi
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by almost40 View Post
Wow. It was really hard to get through that incoherent rant but I got out two themes. One was Obama doesnt keep his promises and two is the keystone pipeline.

Now, I dont need to refer to a video to check on Obama's promises. I got this link right here to do it. Politifact has been under harsh scrutinity from the left due to to Lie of the Year fiasco they still have some credibility. We all have heard what the pipeline can do so what's the argument against. This protest site has some interesting facts. According to this Cornell study, the pipeline might do more harm than good. With regards to the keystone pipeline, I think more research needs to be done with it. Obama made the correct choice by looking further into the project. He clearly didnt want to rush it and he certainly didnt dismiss it outright. He merely delayed it for more research.

Oh here are some lies I forgot to link from a column in Bloomberg surprisingly. I think Lie No 2 was already clarified above.

Last futzed with by shiroganeshinobi; December 30th, 2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Forgot bloomberg link!
shiroganeshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote