View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM   #12
almost40
ninjette.org Monkey Spank

Name: Kevin

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R Track-Bike Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets FZ-6 track bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
I'm tired of arguing with you Kevin. You're a net drain on this site and on my time. There are plenty of 250 sites that might be better suited to you if you want to keep picking fights:

www.ninja250.org
www.newninja.com
www.ninja250forum.com

I'm not picking fights. I'm voicing my opinion. I'm sorry its not the same as yours in all areas Alex.
It is, what it is.
Have I been a little more crass as of late?
Sure.
I dont recall you ever saying or doing some of the things that you have done to me as of late, to any other member here.
I cant remember a time where you have ever corrected anyone else's spelling, grammer, or writing style in a thread while ignoring the mistakes made by others in the very same thread. I dont ever remember you calling a member here anything even remotely close to the things you called me.
I considered and still consider you a very thoughtful and intelegent person and posted as such on many occasions. (Even when we disagreed) You run a great website. You are indeed, a professional at it. Theres no denying that fact. I have yet to encounter a better mod.

Now, why are we to the point where you feel the need to say I'm a net drain on this site and your time? Could it be as simple as I don't agree with your political side of a given argument and I voice my opinion weather its your post of someone else's? Is it that simple? Take a good look around here Alex. There are only a hand full of members that care to argue politics.
We all do the same thing. We all say, your wrong, I'm right, and point to our "facts" biased or not.
I understand that this is your site and I'm grateful that you haven't taken to an outright ban. (I truly am.)
Could all of this have been handled in a PM? Sure, but when one is ridiculed in public the need to "save face" overrides the need to get things back on the right track.
Ill apologize for my crassness as of late. I have no problem with doing that. I felt as if i was singled out, and felt compelled to give as good as I got.

Can we go back to the way it was in days past when our debate was civil? IDK?
I can.
almost40 is offline   Reply With Quote